«London School of English» is looking for an English Language Teacher to teach both Young Learners and Adults.
We are pleased to announce that The London School of English is now recruiting local CELTA qualified teachers for the upcoming September semester at our schools in Kyiv. Teachers would ideally have more than 18 months post-CELTA experience.
As part of our expansion plans, we need motivated and enthusiastic teachers with an excellent command of English to join our dynamic team.
• A full-time contract (24 hours)
• Salary between 15,000 and 18 000, depending on qualifications and experience
• Dedicated support and ongoing professional development through our tailored, in-house Celta to Delta and Delta Prologue programmes.
• DELTA/CELTYL sponsorship
• Free English language classes (including exam courses) + family discount
• Medical insurance
• Relocation scheme for non-residents of Kyiv.
• Opportunities to train as Pearson / LCCI oral examiners.
We require that:
• You hold a CELTA certificate or equivalent
• You have a verifiable C1 — C2 level of English
• You are currently teaching adults and/or children in a private language school
• You hold a recognizable Higher Education degree
Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com