«London School of English» is looking for English Language Teachers to teach both Young Learners and Adults.
London School of English is looking for native-level teachers with CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualifications to teach both adults and young learners in their schools in Kyiv and Odessa. Immediate and August 2018 starts available.
Salaries depend on experience and start from 19,000 a month, plus benefits including a free furnished apartment, 18 days holiday pay, sick pay, medical insurance and return flights from the UK. Opportunities for professional development are available including our in-house training program and sponsorship for the Cambridge Delta.
If you are interested, please send your CV with a cover letter for Graham Jones to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to announce that The London School of English is now recruiting local CELTA qualified teachers at our schools in Kyiv. Teachers would ideally have more than 18 months post-CELTA experience.
As part of our expansion plans, we need motivated and enthusiastic teachers with an excellent command of English to join our dynamic team.
- A full-time contract (24 hours) and official employment
- A competitive salary (16.000 - 20.000 UAH depending on qualifications and experience)
- Dedicated support and ongoing professional development through our tailored, in-house Celta to Delta and Delta Prologue programmes.
- Medical insurance
- Relocation scheme for non-residents of Kyiv.
We require that:
- You hold a CELTA certificate
- You have a verifiable C1 — C2 level of English
- You are currently teaching adults and/or children in a private language school
- You hold a recognizable Higher Education degree
Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com