«London School of English» is looking for an ADOS and English Language Teachers to teach both Young Learners and Adults.
We are looking for an ADOS and English Language Teachers to teach both Young Learners and Adults.
Assistant Director of Studies
We are looking for an Assistant Director of Studies to work in our Odessa schools with a late August start. The ideal candidate will hold a Cambridge Delta or Trinity DipTESOL or be working towards one, have at least four years’ experience of teaching adults and young learners, including exam classes and have experience of teacher training and mentoring in a Senior Teacher role.
English Teaching positions
We are also looking for English language teachers for our schools in Kyiv and Odessa. We teach all ages and levels, including Pearson, Cambridge and IELTS exam preparation, business English and corporate classes. Teachers have 24 teaching hours a week and are expected to teach both adults and children.
All teachers take part in our in-house professional development program and receive mentoring from our Diploma qualified management team, as well as input sessions on topics such as teaching speaking skills and classroom management, as well as practical workshops. Teachers are observed at least twice a year and given feedback to help them to develop their teaching skills.
London School of English is an ideal place to start your teaching career. More experienced teachers have the opportunity to move into management, teacher training, promotion of books and materials writing. Sponsorship for the Cambridge Delta or Trinity DipTESOL is available, as well as towards MA qualifications. As our schools are Cambridge and Pearson exam centres, teachers can train to be speaking examiners and earn extra money examining around Ukraine.
- At least a CELTA or Trinity certificate or equivalent. Online certificates are not accepted.
(Candidates with Deltas or Trinity Diplomas are encouraged to apply).
- Teachers must be a certified native level speaker of English (CEFR C2)
Salary and Benefits
- Newly qualified international teachers- Salary starts at 19,000 grivna net and increases with experience
- Diploma qualified international teachers – Salary starts at 30,000 grivna.
- ADOS – Salary starts at 40,000 grivna net.
The low cost of living in Ukraine means that teachers live very well on these salaries and save money to travel during holidays.
- Free individual fully furnished apartment, rented by the school
- All visa, work permit and residency costs arranged and paid for by the school.
- Holiday pay
- Paid sick leave
- Medical cover
- Free return flight from the UK to Ukraine for each year of service for teachers recruited from abroad.
- Sponsorship for Delta/DipTESOL
Interested teachers should send a current c.v. and covering letter to email@example.com